Are you looking for a CAREER you can be passionate about instead of just a job? Do you want more out of life than just the status quo? Do you want to be a part of a thriving company in a growing industry? If the answer is YES, then we want you on our Team!
Stutsman Logistics, Inc. SLI in Cedar Rapids, Iowa is hiring for an Account Manager. In this role you will engage your customers to determine their transportation needs and then coordinate the efforts of the SLI team to meet those needs. Relationship building with your customers is paramount to the success of our organization. Providing industry insights, negotiating rates, resolving customer issues while always maintaining focus on exceptional customer service are the basic tools you will use to support your accounts. In this role, you have the capacity and sales acumen to manage and grow a book of business.
Account Manager Responsibilities:
- Enter customer shipment information into TMS and update pick-up and delivery schedules as needed
- Provide clear and efficient communication with customers, especially when providing status updates
- Communicate customer changes and needs to Operations and Sales team as needed
- Monitor customer orders for on time service of both pick-up and delivery
- Partner with Operations team to ensure your customers receive the best customer experience possible
- Process and request additional charges when appropriate
- Manage accounting issues such as rejected invoices, partial payments and post-delivery accessories
- Record all pertinent account contact data and interactions in the designated company CRM daily
- Partner with management team to optimize processes and procedures and identify technological improvements
Account Manager Requirements:
- Desire to work in a challenging and fast paced industry
- Minimum 1 year's work experience in customer facing environment
- Minimum 1 year experience in logistics required
- Sales experience is a plus.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Positive energetic personality with the ability to persevere when challenged
- Ability to build strong relationships
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Attention to detail and strong analytical ability
- Quick learner, motivated to continuously develop and grow
- Competitive, with the passion to be successful
Who We Are:
Stutsman Logistics, Inc. is one of the fastest-growing freight brokerage firms in the USA, with plans to grow significantly over the next five years. Every day you come into work you are entering a competitive and engaging work environment. We recognize what you give to make that happen. That is why we recognize those who go the extra mile and celebrate our victories as a team! Our success is a testament to our remarkable team and what we're building together! We are committed to employee success and have established a STRIVE culture that supports personal and career development in a fun, casual and collaborative environment in brand new offices.
There's never been a more exciting time to get on board!
To Serve for Success
Core Values: S-T-R-I-V-E
Set the Bar Higher
Take the Lead
Stutsman Logistics, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer